Thursday, July 23, 2009

Win BIG - what do I need to do?

Winning isn't everything?

Does anyone else get pi##ed off when the jackpot gets to $50Million and you don’t win? And then you read that there was a winner and they look so happy? ………… Why is life so unfair that your numbers never come up? Is it really that illegal to find out where they live and punch them?

I am so unlucky with lotto – or any other gambling - that if I had the only ticket I would still come second! I still buy tickets in the big ones, and dream the night before about how rich I will be and what I would do with all the money, sharing it never really comes into the picture, I would only have $50Million after all! Can’t go giving any away, I have so much to buy.

Would you still work? Or just change your hobby to a job? What would you do with the money? Is it just greed that gets people into the ‘big’ ones – you stand a better chance of the other draws with less people entering? Should you stick with the same numbers?

So many questions – how do you win Lotto????

No comments:

Post a Comment